Friday, May 1, 2009

Fun times....





























Well it has been a while since I have updated my blog. Since then, we have been on Spring break where we took a trip to the beach. It was beautiful while we were there, but unfortunately too cold to really get into the water. But we had a great time! Then we were home for three days before we left for Charleston, SC for my sister's wedding. There she married a wonderful man, Jeff Coleman. It was a beautiful wedding and she was a gorgeous bride. Parker was adorable in his suit and Mollie was a great flower-girl! Parker pulled Mollie and my niece, Penny, down the aisle in a wagon. It was precious! Most of all, Parker danced at the reception like I have never seen him dance before!! He even gave a toast to his "Aunt Les!" I will post pictures of both fun trips soon. But I will say, that it can be a little difficult to drive 8.5 hours with 2 little ones. Thank goodness for the DVD player and movies to keep them occupied! :) We had a great time one our two vacations, but we are glad to be home and actually unpack for a little while!







No comments:

Post a Comment