Saturday, April 11, 2009

Some baseball and a picnic....

Dane and I were so excited - Parker hit his first home run today!!! It was a great hit and he ran all around the bases and then slid home! I just wish that I had my video camera running. It was priceless! And to top it all off, his team won!! It was great!!

After baseball, we went to our church's Easter picnic. We had a great time and really enjoy hanging-out with everyone. My mom and dad came up and were able to watch Parker's game and go to the picnic with us too. I love some mommy time!! I really do not think you can get to old for that! It was also nice that while the kids were napping, my mom and I were able to go to downtown Northport and enjoy some shopping. Great times!!

I hope everyone has a great Easter and is able to take some time to really be with Jesus - for He is RISEN!!

No comments:

Post a Comment