Friday, April 3, 2009

I cannot believe it!


I have to tell this story that happened this morning. I got up and was getting ready. I was in the kitchen getting Mollie's things ready for school. She was still asleep but Parker was awake and getting ready in his room. It was quiet for a longer period of time then normal. As I went to go back to my room and finish getting ready, Parker came into the kitchen. He said, "Mommy, go look at my room." (He had a crazy little grin on his face.) I had no idea what to expect, there were a lot of things going through my mind as to what I was going to see in his room. As I walked in his room with him, I could not believe it - Parker made his bed all by himself!! And most of all, we have never asked him to do that. I was so proud of him and he was very proud of himself. Even though you could tell that a 4 year old did it, it was adorable! I even had to take a picture of it! I was so proud of him!! Way to go Parker!! :)


2 comments:

  1. Glad you have started a blog - you'll love it - just do something little every few days - it's a good way to look back on the "little things" that we tend to forget and for your children to look back on in a few years!!!! It was good seeing you the other day at LL - hope to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is too cute! Way to Go Park!! See, he is a good kid!! hugs and kisses to all

    ReplyDelete