Monday, August 9, 2010

Has anyone seen Dane's ring????

Well, we have lost Dane's wedding ring. More like, I lost Dane's wedding ring. :( We always take our rings off when we are at home and put them on our ring holder on the bathroom counter. On Saturday, Dane and Parker ran to the store really quick and Dane did not put it on. He called me to say that he was coming home to get Mollie and I to go to run other errands together. When I got dressed and I put on my ring, I noticed that his was on the ring holder and I put it on my index finger to take it to him. Needless to say, 2 hours later when we got home, I remembered that I had his ring on my finger, but I never gave it to him and of course the ring was definately not on my finger anymore. We looked EVERYWHERE!! We even put on gloves and went through the trash with no luck. We are very, very sad and I feel sooooo bad about it. We ask each other on a daily basis if either one of us has found it. We are just hoping that it will show up somewhere - but where we have no idea because we have truly looked everywhere. Dane even went back to all the places where we ran errands and looked with no luck. So if you see Dane's ring, please let us know - it is engraved on the inside with a message and our wedding date. Big reward is offered for the one who can find it!!

1 comment:

  1. Bottom of the diaper bag, bottom of your purse, cracks in the car? Unfortunately, it could have been in the door crack in the car and come out in the parking lot when you opened the door?? :( Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete